For this #AzureLateShow podcast episode, Ezhilarasi Kesavan shares her experience as IT professional and product consultant at Serverless 360 and provides 5 tips to help you become a Logic Apps Pro.
- Introductions [0:33]
- Logic Apps overview [2:39]
- Tip 1 – Reliability – Configure Retry Settings [4:39]
- Tip 2 – Performance – Looping options in Azure Logic Apps [8:22]
- Tip 3 – In-order Message Delivery using Azure Logic Apps [18:20]
- Tip 4 – Exception Handling using Configure Run-After Settings [16:36]
- Tip 5 – Insights using Log Analytics [19:39]
- Ezhilarasi advice to advance your career [21:45]
About our Special Guest
Ezhilarasi Kesavan has experience of more than a decade in the IT field with the knowledge spectrum spread across various domains. She is passionate about Microsoft Azure offerings like Logic Apps, Azure Functions, and Azure Service Bus. Ezhilarasi is also certified on MSCA: Web Applications and MSCD: App Builder. She is an active speaker for Techmeet360 and also likes to share her ideas with the community by writing technical articles focused on Azure Serverless technologies.