For this episode of the #AzureLateShow podcast, I was joined by Raúl Guerrero Carreón, former Senior cloud architect at Microsoft and current Partner Technology Strategist to discuss his perspective in the adoption of Azure in Mexico/Latam markets, challenges and how he overcome the unexpected obstacles.
- Introductions [0:27]
- About Raúl daily activities in times of covid[9:02]
- Cloud adoption challenges and strategies [16:10]
- DevOps [20:20]
- Covid impact on Digital Transformation [43:00]
- Raúl experience and advice [33:31]
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture 1st Edition
- Scrum and Xp from the Trenches
- Cadena Critica
About our Special Guest
Raúl Guerrero Carreón Partner Technology Strategist at Microsoft
Raúl Guerrero is a passionate developer, responsible for the democratization of new technologies and adoption of best practices in software development. In recent years, he has trained more than 2,000 developers in the use of Microsoft technologies and in application lifecycle management using Azure DevOps.
He currently help companies in open source projects to adopt a microservices and containerization approach.