For this episode of the #AzureLateShow podcast, I’m excited to welcome Glauter Januzzi, Community Program Manager at Microsoft directly from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to discuss:
- The impact of covid on startups in the latam market
- The concept of massive transformation purpose applied to startups and technical communities
- Glauter personal story
- Introductions [0:27]
- About Glauter role [2:03]
- Impact of covid in the Latam startups and technical communities [5:35]
- Massive transformation purpose concept and impact on organizations[10:38]
- The Power of PeopleChain [12:19]
- 5 Steps to connect people – “PLACE” [12:31]
- Glauter top 3 lessons learned to effectively create an inclusive and favorable ecosystem in your startup and/or technical community [17:24]
- Glauter advice to people who are starting on their entrepreneurship journey and/or technical community 
- DISRUPTalks: Carreira, Empreendedorismo e Inovação em uma época de mudanças rápidas
- How to Be a Power Connector: The 5+50+100 Rule for Turning Your Business Network into Profits
About our Special Guest
Glauter Januzzi Community Program Manager at Microsoft
I am very grateful to work in a company like Microsoft and have the chance to act on something that I have passion and do with a lot of purpose: working with communities. Together we are more! It is a great honor to work together with the most valuable professionals.
I grew up in VR, not Virtual Reality 😉 but Volta Redonda, a small city close to Rio de Janeiro and at the age of 9 I woke up my tech spirit while learning how to program with BASIC language in an Apple II computer. After following for great and fruitful paths with Clipper, C, C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, PERL and Java, I started to go through areas more connected to Cloud Infra, Agile and DevOps.
Since 2016 I started my startup dream in my spare time and an adventure as book writer, writing about career reinvention, innovation and entrepreneurship dnd getting the grateful surprise of becoming Best-Selling author with DisrupTalks.
Sharing attitude with impact and influence, trying to make a difference around me. Empowering people through education and knowledge. My two big bets in terms of disruptive technologies are: AR and AI. Augmented Reality and AI are changing the world for better.