In this episode of the #AzureLateShow podcast I was delighted to spend time with Francisco Corona, Head of Cloud Services at Microsoft. Francisco is responsible for leading and enabling Innovation through MS Azure capabilities like IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning, Deep Learning etc. On this episode we discuss:
- Francisco perspective on the adoption of IoT in Mexico
- The impact of this pandemic on the adoption of cloud services in Mexico
- Microsoft’s plan this FY with regards to Azure in the region
- Introductions [0:27]
- About Francisco role [2:13]
- The adoption of Cloud and IoT service in Mexico [11:18]
- Projection and goals in Mexico in this fiscal year with respect to Azure [17:24]
- Resources and initiatives [22:18]
- AI School
- IoT School
- Initiative: Córrelo en Azure
About our Special Guest
Francisco Corona Head of Cloud Services at Microsoft Mexico.
I´m a passionate about helping Customers in their Digital Transformation by defining and aligning strategy, people, processes and technology.
I have 14 years of experience at Microsoft. I´m currently the CTO in Mexico Sub where my team and I are responsible for leading and enabling Innovation through MS Azure capabilities like IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning, Deep Learning etc.
My true passion is technology and how it makes the world a better place.